TRAVEL IN INDONESIA
Bali is the tourists destination in Indonesia. Many cultures and arts, also beautiful places that you can see
TIPS WHEN YOU ARE IN BALI
Many people think Indonesia is part of Bali. But the fact is Bali just a province of in Indonesia. As a major tourist destination in Indonesia, Bali has a unique cultural and artistic diversity. But as a tourist destination in Asia, the tourists need to know the rules and norms prevailing in the local area.
The tips for you to come to Bali are:
1.Indonesia has many airports. But you can come to Bali directly via Denpasar. There are many airline operator have destination to Denpasar. You can also transit in Soekarno-Hatta Airport, and then you can use domestic flight. The ticket's price about IDR 300,000-1,000,000, depend to the airlines and classes.
2. Bali has many hotels. But if you have not much money, you can stay at guest house, or Melati's Class Hotels. They are more cheaper.
3. You can go to every place in Bali by public transportation, rent a motorcycle or cars. The prices are relative.
4. Bali has many unique events. Make sure you get the information about that. Or you have to wait until the next year.
5. You have to make sure that you have changed your money with Indonesian currency with the right rates. I give you some examples, US$ 1 = IDR 9,300- 9,500, € 1 = IDR 10,000-13,000, £ 1 = IDR 16,000-18,000. You have to change them in legal money changer. Or you will be get the fake money (you will be jailed until 10 years because you bring the fake money)
6. Don't forget to bring your sun blocker. Indonesia is having tropical climate. The sun rises every day. Sweater? If you come from four season's countries, never do that. The temperatures in Bali are about 30-35 centigrade. Bring your t-shirts and bikinis
7. Do you want to buy some merchandises but too expensive? You can buy them at traditional markets. The traders sell them more cheaper and you can also bargain the prices with them.
8. If you are getting sick in Bali, don't be afraid. Bali has many modern hospitals.
9. There are places that you can visit, but you must respect the tradition, taboo, or some norms at Bali. You can ask the people around the place that you want to be visited. They will be happy to explain to.
10. Bali's people are not just Hindu; there are many people that have different religion also MUSLIM. Respect them too. They have different rule, taboo and traditions. Note: Indonesia is the country that has largest Muslim's people. So Hindu is minority. Don't be confused; Indonesia's people are more tolerant. They respect to another religions.
11. Make sure you bring your own medications, but you have to report them to the Indonesian customs. If you bring some medicines that have illegal substances but you need them, make sure you have the recipes from your doctor in your own country.
12. You can't bring the narcotics and illegal drugs. You can be sentenced by death punishment or jailed for the rest of your life. Indonesia is still applying death penalty for some crimes, including for the drugs and narcotics dealers.
13. And the last TIPS: Enjoy your vacation to Bali.